The Faculty of Engineering has the departments of “Industrial Engineering”, “Chemical Engineering”, “Mechanical Engineering”, “Electrical and Electronics Engineering”, “Civil Engineering” , “Computer Engineering” and “Software Engineering”.
The education and training period is total 5 years covering one year English preparation program.
The courses in education and training at the all departments have at least 30% English. However, “Industrial Engineering”, “Chemical Engineering” and “Mechanical Engineering” departments have the programs serving %100 English courses in education and training in the faculty.
The Engineering Faculty has 12 amps, 45 classrooms, 48 laboratories, 10 seminar rooms, moderate convention center with two conference halls. The faculty library has an area of 1400 square meters and continues to serve in cooperation with the University Central Library.
Chess, table tennis, billiards rooms, interior garden, volleyball and basketball courts, a soccer field and a sport-complex are available to students and academic staff.
The faculty has more than 30 student clubs serving at different social activities.
The 5 of the programs at the faculty are accredited by MUDEK.
The faculty has got a good collaboration with defense companies (HAVELSAN, ASELSAN, ROKETSAN, TAI, etc.) and a partner with three-programs at ASELSAN ACADEMY.